≡ Menu

Investor Visa Treaty Investor (E-2)

Temporary Work Visas
Employment – Non-Immigrant
Investor Visa Treaty Investor (E-2)

This visa is available to a foreign national who has invested or is in the process of investing in the United States in an owner operated business.


A reciprocal treaty must exist between the United States and the country of the foreign national.
The investment must be substantial and not for the purpose of generating enough revenue for the foreign national to live on.
Processing Time:

60 (sixty) to 90 (ninety) days for us to obtain such a visa for you.

Allowable Duration of Stay:

You may stay in this category in the US for an unlimited time. This visa must be renewed periodically, generally every other year.
Accompanying spouse and children under 21 (twenty-one) years may come along.